I am currently planning the first of 3 trips to Eastern Europe to photograph some of the most significant Concentration Camps as well as other Holocaust related memorials. If possible, I also intend on interviewing survivors (particularly around the idea of forgiveness, empathy, and kindness).
POLAND: EARLY FALL 2015
- 10 Days, covering 1200 miles of road throughout Poland
- Visiting at least 7 major sites and several smaller sites
- Costs include flight, car rental meals and lodging, museum admission fees, and a translator/guide which will expedite the process of finding and accessing the memorials, some of which are quite remotely located and will aid in interviewing survivors.
- I am seeking funding of $10,000 to complete this trip.
- All funds will be applied directly to expenses related to the completion of this project. Any funds not used on this trip will be applied to a future trip or toward the publication of the book.
UPCOMING: NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM AND GERMANY; CZECH REPUBLIC AND AUSTRIA; UKRAINE
For any donation over $100, you will receive a book once they are published. For any donation over $250, you will receive a signed copy of the book. Thank you!!!